The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto (Auto) BiLevel / BiPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier is a sleek yet powerful CPAP machine designed to provide a stronger pressure therapy session for those that suffer from obstructive apnea. The bi-level apparatus is able to provide two varying pressures throughout the night for an effective treatment. The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel combines a modern aesthetic with the powerful positive airways pressure therapy that has made ResMed the go-to product line for patients the world over. By combining two levels of therapy that alternate throughout the night, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel is able to provide treatment for those that live with obstructive apnea and are unable to find relief from traditionally CPAP machines. Small yet powerful, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel can easily be stored away during the day and when not in use or can easily double as a mainstay on your nightstand. By utilizing the two varying pressures throughout the night, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel is able to ensure that your airways stay open throughout the night without having to constantly adjust settings or needing to wake up. The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel utilizes the state of the art Easy-Breathe technology to help you stay asleep longer throughout the night. The feature automatically mimics the wave length of natural breathing, allowing you to breathe much as you would normally without any problems or disturbances in the night. Unlike other commercially available CPAP machines, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel comes standard with a built in heated humidifier, allowing you to receive the warm therapy treatment of other models without the need for bulky attachments or extra pieces. Simply fill the water container and enjoy a new type of therapy every night. The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel helps you wake up more rested each morning with the assistance of several automatic pressure detecting systems. The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel’s EPR technology automatically adjust provided pressure to best match your natural pattern of breathing, providing higher pressures during inhalation while lower pressure while you exhale to help you breathe with ease. Say goodbye to waking up throughout the night and tossing and turning as you attempt to fight against the constant pressure applied throughout the night with the innovate EPR technology. AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel features a built in ambient light sensor that will detect small changes in the surrounding light of your room, dimming the screen automatically to allow you to sleep easier while not disturbing your natural sleep cycle while still being able to be bright enough to see even in the middle of the day.
- A sleek and modern look that combines aesthetics with the power of a two level positive airways pressure device
- Innovative EPR™ technology that allows you to breathe easier throughout the night while not disrupting your natural sleep cycle or breathing pattern
- Built in Smart Stop and Smart Start functionality, simply put on your mask and begin breathing normally to activate the powerful CPAP machine or simply remove your mask to turn it off
- A two level varying power pressure system that allows you to stay asleep and effectively treat your obstructive apnea throughout the night. The two pressure work together throughout the night to help keep airways open
In the box:
- (1) AirCurve 10 VAuto Machine
- (1) Built-in HumidAir Humidifier
- (1) Standard Humidifier Chamber
- (1) SlimLine Breathing Tube,
- (1) Universal Power Supply with Cord
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Starter Filter
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) SD Data Card
- Printed Users Manual.
Additional accessories including ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing depending on selections at checkout.