The Somnetics P8 Battery for Transcend 2 & 3 Series CPAP Machine is a small product, which nevertheless provides a high amount of power backup. With convenient features like easy usage, the Transcend CPAP machine battery pack increases the advantages of a portable CPAP machine. Users can utilize the batteries in secluded areas and, since the product is FAA Compliant, even during flights. Moreover, the manufacturer provides multiple ways of charging these CPAP machine batteries anywhere, with ease.
Note* It also only takes 5 – 8 hours to fully charge this battery.
- Compact and Lightweight: The length x width x height measurements for the Transcend P8 battery are 4.33 x 3.15 x 1.06 inches approximately. The product is lightweight, weighing 1.1 lbs only. Moreover, it has a Proprietary 14.4 VDC 4S2P Lithium-ion design. Thus, the Transcend CPAP machine battery pack is quite convenient to carry and suitable for pressures up to 19 cm.
- Convenient Usage: The Transcend CPAP machine battery pack can support your CPAP machines during power cuts or fluctuations. Moreover, if you are traveling, the product becomes distinctly beneficial. Irrespective of whether the battery is charging or not, it will work as a power source for the CPAP machine. The process is automatic, and therefore, there are no functional settings required. However, the product is not suitable for the Transcend Heated Humidifier.
- Battery performance: When tested at a pressure level of 14 cm, the P8 battery delivers approximately 14 hours of therapy. It recharges in about 8 hours with an AC or DC power source. Moreover, the overall performance of the product depends on environmental conditions, including temperature, pressure, and altitude. Since the battery is not waterproof, the product should not come into contact with water. Moreover, periodically charging the battery can maintain its life span.
- Easy to Charge: With the product, the users receive an integrated charger for their Transcend CPAP machine battery pack. Users can recharge the battery through an AC power supply or a DC power supply without any complications. If users connect the battery to both the power source and the CPAP machine, the battery will still recharge. Finally, the product comes with an LED charge indicator to symbolise the currently-charging or full-charge status.
- FAA Compliant: According to the FAA Compliance Regulations, only a battery under 100 wH is permissible during flights. Since the Transcend P8 battery is FAA-approved, users can carry and use it inside airplanes, without any extreme safety concerns.
In the box:
- (1) Battery