The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier has taken your entire experience into account, from switching it on, to falling asleep, and of course staying asleep. Understanding that owners have enough to worry about and certainly enough to focus on, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP comes with a built in auto start function. The Smart Start™ capability eliminates the need to prep or switch on your device before going to bed, simply put the mask on securely over your face and begin breathing. The natural airflow caused by your breathing switches the device on immediately and effectively, taking away the need to add yet another step to your nightly rituals. The main concern for those living with sleep apnea, beyond being able to get a full nights rest, is not keeping their partner up as well. Normally some devices operate much like you would expect a machine to operate, loud and with plenty of moving parts, which is not the exact noise most people enjoy being lulled to sleep with. So taking your comfort and your partners comfort into account, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP operates smoothly and, above all, quietly throughout the night, allowing both you and your partner to sleep throughout the night and wake up feeling fully rested. The ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP comes with a unique full connectivity feature allowing you to remotely access your devices stored data and settings no matter where you may find yourself. Now you can remotely view all of your stored data while being able to troubleshoot, shift, and adjust settings to give you the best possible experience. Perfect for making adjustments while visiting your sleep specialist. The ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP now comes with a brand new feature allowing you to fall asleep more naturally and without interrupting your regular habits. Utilizing the Auto Ramp™ function, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP automatically adjust its settings to slowly begin helping you stay asleep throughout the night by automatically detecting when you have naturally drifted off to sleep. Even more, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP automatically detects when a change in pressure is necessary and makes the adjustments without having to wake you up or disturb you.
- Comfortable to use: The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with a heated humidifier was built, keeping the patient’s comfort in mind. You can get a full night’s sleep with any obstructions with the help of this machine. One of the most important features of the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP is that it automatically alters the air pressure to maintain your natural breathing rhythm. This pressure changes with each breath you take in and let out in your sleep.
- Great design: If you want a CPAP machine that does a good job and looks great, It is perfect. A very contemporary design was kept in mind while building this machine. It is very lightweight and can fit in your bedroom without any trouble. This makes ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with a heated humidifier a great device to have if you like traveling.
- Powerful and easy to use: The machine may look like a dainty device, but it is one of the most powerful devices out there. It can provide you with full pressure therapy without any trouble. It is also very easy to operate. You can go through the instructions before using it. However, you will get the hang of this device in absolutely no time. The LCD screen on the surface makes it easier to keep track of your progress too!
- Humidifier: The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP comes with a heated humidifier. This makes it easy for patients to breathe at night and improves their comfort levels. If you are looking for a CPAP machine with a strong built-in humidifier, this model is a great option for you.
- Connectivity options: The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with a heated humidifier is connected to other devices using Bluetooth. This allows you to operate your machine remotely. This machine also has the option of Wi-Fi connectivity. You can use this Wi-Fi connectivity option to record your data every night. This way, you can keep track of your progress and analyze these records.
In the box:
- (1) AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) SlimLine Tubing ( None- Heated) or ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- (1) 90W Power Supply with AC cord
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Filter
- (1) Filter Cover
- (1) Hose & Elbow
- User Guide
- 2 year warranty