The Philips Respironics DreamStation Travel Size BiPAP Pro (Set Pressure) Machine. This stylish and modern looking Bi-Level BiPAP machine effectively treats Obstructive Sleep Apnea by providing two levels of pressure, C-Flex and Bi-Flex functions to mimic the natural pattern of breathing transitions to complement therapy and significantly improve exhalation comfort. In other words, it reduces pressure when the user begins exhalation and returns to the prescribed pressure just before inhalation. The built in Bluetooth connectivity can be paired with a smartphone or a tablet directly with the BiPAP. This is a perfect option for user in case he/she would like to share his/hers sleep data with the physician electronically.
Additionally, the Respironics Dreamstation BiPAP has a vibrant color screen which displays daily progress and features easy-to-use menus. It is the perfect device built to match any decor and blend seamlessly into any room, whether it’s on the nightstand or dresser while still being small enough to be easily stored out of sight when not in use.
- SmartRamp – maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- Bi-Flex pressure relief to automatically adjust pressure while exhaling
- User screen and control knob is located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Built in connectivity to stay connected with the BiPAP Machine.
- Access to the state of the art DreamMapper app to make more informed decisions about the user’s health and therapy options
- EZ-Start technology, simply put on your mask and begin breathing normally to turn on your machine.
In the box:
- (1) BiPAP Pro Machine
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Hose
- (1) SD Card
- (1) Reusable Blue Pollen Filter
- (1) Optional’ – Disposable Light-Blue Ultra-Fine Filter
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty