The Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine (Without Humidifier) is the travel version of Philips Respironics DreamStation machine. It’s half the size of the Dreamstation machine includes travel-friendly features and options such as a USB charging port, battery capability, and micro tubing. Weighting at only 1.9 lbs, the DreamStation Go offers the full featured, intelligent Auto-CPAP sleep therapy on the go. DreamStation Go is FAA Approved for use on commercial flights, includes a USB charging port, and is available with an integrated over night extended battery pack and an integrated heated humidifier.
- Compact: The main feature which makes the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine different is its compact portability. The product provides the same deep and calm sleep but comes in a version that is half the size of the original. Philip Respironics has taken special care to make sure that this version has a sleeker look and is lighter to carry.
- Portable Battery: The portability of this machine is enhanced by a rechargeable battery pack and a built-in power supply. This allows you to take your journey off the beaten path and for you to not be constrained by a power chord. Enjoy your therapy worry-free and on the go with the same dose of rest that the actual machine provides.
- Built In USB Port & Bluetooth: While the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine may be compact and modern, it does not compromise on features. The machine has an upgraded level of connectivity with Bluetooth and cellular networks to go wireless. If you still wish to charge using a USB, a port is readily available as well. You can now do everything from a remote location. From storing therapy sessions and viewing data to using the app to map your personalized progress.
- State Of The Art Technology: The DreamStation Go retailer has several add-ons features even after covering its portability and connectivity. It uses state of the art technology to provide high-quality experiences. The machine has an auto-flex technology that eases your breathing and lets you sleep hassle-free. Unlike other machines that provide steady pressure, the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine has a brain of its own. This helps its lower pressure while exhaling and adjust according to your breathing to ease the process. It also has a full-color touch screen for when you want to interact with the machine and make adjustments.
- Personalized Adjustments: To make your sleep therapy even more effective, the CPAP machine also comes with a reusable filter and DreamStation Go Fixed Pressure CPAP. The auto-ramp technology and smart ramp feature work in much the same way as the auto-flex feature. Both of these are as accessible as the machine itself and provide no hassles that could make you lose sleep.
- Flyer Friendly: As a compact, portable, high- technology machine, the Philips Respironics device is already ready to be your travel companion. However, it had additional features that help it jump flights easily. The device is as recognizable as a tablet or phone and can be easily put in your carry on. Additionally, it provides altitude compensation and complies with the FAA requirements for in-flight use.
- Flex Pressure Relief: This allows additional comfort by decreasing the CPAP pressure during exhalation, making it easier to breathe out against the machine and promoting a more natural breathing feeling.
- 12mm Micro Tubing: Includes a super light and slim 12mm tube. Unlike the traditional “Slim” tubes are at 15mm, making this 12mm tube even slimmer. The tube snaps easily onto the port of the DreamStation Go and is compatible with any CPAP mask. The user has an option to use a 15mm or 22mm hose with the machine. Just simply adjust the hose setting in the menu.
In the box:
- (1) DreamStation Go Fixed Pressure CPAP
- (1) PAP, Power cord (6′ long)
- (1) 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tubing (w/ universal mask adaptor).
- (1) Reusable Filter
- (1) Mask Adapter
- 2 Year Warranty
- User Manual