This dreamstation dry box USA heated humidifier got you covered with some of the best features
Dreamstation Dry Box USA Heated Humidifier Features
- Compact and Lightweight: The dry box assembly for the Respironics DreamStation Heated Humidifier is compact in size. It measures 4.4 in L x 2.2 in W x 0.8 in H in exact dimensions. The dry box assembly also weighs less than 1.05 ounces.
- It is ideal for a quick packing experience especially for the guys who love to travel a lot. The compact design gives it a lightweight touch.
- Easy to Use Design:
- Dry Box Technology: The dry box assembly is also used on the PR humidifier systems for the best protection against any potential water leakages. Thanks to the dry box technology. This makes the whole system very effective. It will capture all the spilled water and maintain the box in a dry state.
- Inlet Seal Technology: The Dry Box Assembly system comes with an inlet seal. The seal is located inside the interior of the CPAP machine humidifier. In addition to that, the dry box assembly unit also has a smaller seal that’s located on the outside part of the unit. This smaller seal is located at the meeting point of the machine and the humidifier.
- The interior inlet seal is a replaceable model that you can set up when it’s worn out. However, the outside seal doesn’t come with the same leverage. It is a one-time thing that’s built to serve and to last. In short, if the exterior seal to your dry box humidifier assembly gets damaged, you’ll have to buy a new assembly unit.
- Easy Cleaning and Care: The DreamStation Dry Box Assembly is easy to clean and care for. It comes with an easy to remove the technology that allows you to disassemble the setup and remove your dry box assembly for cleaning. This is often a necessity when the sealing becomes either loose or dirty.
- High-End Design: If you are looking for a guarantee for the value of your money, this is the best assembly for your dry box needs. This model is made from a high-end hard plastic design that gives you better functionality and also ensures that you enjoy your therapy.
- The durable construction will also ensure that the dry box assembly serves you longer and efficiently without leaving any damage to your CPAP unit. Make sure that you take proper care of the unit.
- Easy Assembling Technology: You won’t have to strain to get the best out of this dry box assembly, no. This unit comes with a simple to follow user manual that you can use to assemble and disassemble the unit. As such, you’ll never sweat if you wanted to set up this dry box for use with your CPAP machine.
How does the dry box technology work?
Here is how the dry box assembly technology works. In an instance that there is water seepage, spill, or leak from CPAP machine water chamber and into the main system, the dry box will capture the spilled water. In doing that, the dry box prevents the water leak from spreading throughout your humidifier and your CPAP therapy unit.
How to clean the dreamstation dry box USA heated humidifier assembly?
If you are looking for the best results, you should clean by your dry box assembly by hand. Use warm water and also mild soap to clean your dry box assembly. Once you have cleaned the entire assembly, take the cleaned parts, and lay them flat to dry. Make sure that they are completely dry but make sure that you don’t put them out under direct sunlight or heat. Remember to follow the user manual while cleaning.
Why shouldn’t I dry my dry box assembly under direct sunlight or heat?
Putting your dry box assembly to dry under direct sunlight is not recommended. The sun’s harmful UV rays will react with the plastic parts and may cause harmful results. More importantly heat may affect the tight design of these replacement parts and eventually give you a loose and leaky hold.