The BMC Medical G3 B30VT BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Tubing is a Bi-level PAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure) device is designed with S/T mode and target tidal volume feature for those who have respiratory conditions that affect breathing such as restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD, and hypoventilation.The BMC G3 BPAP 30VT works in conjunction with patient’s breathing. If there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the device will give a forced ventilation to ensure the minimum ventilation. The device detects the leaks during treatment in real time and adjusts the baseline to ensure correct triggering and related functions. This highly intelligent device also offers Ti Min and Ti Max which can be set independently to avoid insufficient ventilation due to a short inspiratory time. Additionally, the pre-heat option offers a feature where, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather.Overall, the G3 B30VT BiPAP offers the best solution for patients who need extremely reliable, non-invasive type of ventilation either at home or in hospital care.
- Maximum Work Pressure (hPa): 30
- Work Mode: CPAP, S, T, S/T
- CPAP: Delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure; CPAP maintains a constant level of pressure throughout the breathing cycle.
- S (Spontaneous): In spontaneous mode the device triggers IPAP when flow sensors detect spontaneous inspiratory effort and then cycles back to EPAP.
- T (Timed): In timed mode the IPAP/EPAP cycling is purely machine-triggered, at a set rate, typically expressed in breaths per minute (BPM).
S/T (Spontaneous/Timed): Like spontaneous mode, the device triggers to IPAP on patient inspiratory effort. But in spontaneous/timed mode a “backup” rate is also set to ensure that patients still receive a minimum number of breaths per minute if they fail to breathe spontaneously.
Auto Ramp: New auto ramp feature senses when the users falls asleep and will adjust ramp time appropriately.
- Excellent Silence Performance: BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 26 dB
- CSA Detection: G3 uses oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas are best treated with changes in airflow and pressure.
- Pre-heat feature:
In the box:
- (1) G3 B30VT BiPAP
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Non-Heated Tubing
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) SD Card
- (2) Washable and Re-usable Filters
- (1) Power Supply
- 1 Year Warranty