This Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator (Pulse Dose) is a sleek, portable, and lightweight oxygen therapy machine on the go. Weighting at just 5lbs, Simply Go Mini delivers pulse dose therapy up to a setting of 5. Extended battery life also helps extend active hours and lets you be worry-free.
- Portable: The Phillips Respironics SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is a portable machine. Its main purpose is to see that you do not have to worry about your COPD while also being able to bounce from place to place and live an active lifestyle. The product is lightweight and weighs a mere 5 pounds. Along with its small build, Philips SimplyGo Mini is easy to carry around wherever you want.
- Smart Design: When speaking about smart design, the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator has a modern touch, which makes you all the more confident when you travel with it. An LCD touchscreen that has five pulse dose settings to fit your requirements is also added to the melee of accessible features. The smart product keeps in touch with your needs and personalizes the experience as much as it can. The sleep design also makes it easy to maintain and clean whenever needed.
- Durable: The durability of a product, especially one important for your health, is extremely important. A durable product will reduce your trips to the doctor and will make it easier to manage the health issue without much fuss. The Philips SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is certainly durable and equipped to last long. The design, portability, and additional features are all built in such a way that you won’t have to worry about the product causing you issues in the middle of a business trip or otherwise.
- Frequent Flier Approved: The Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is, of course extremely portable. This aspect, along with its durable and lightweight features, makes it the perfect travel companion. The product follows the FAA guidelines for in-flight use. This means that long haul flights or airport security shouldn’t be an issue.
The battery of the Philips SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is also built to last. Not only is it easily rechargeable, but it also lasts longer than the average oxygen concentrator. The average lasting time for the battery is 4.5 hours, but you can opt to improve with an extended battery.
In the box:
- (1) SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Rechargeable Battery
- (1) DC Power Cord
- (1) AC Power Cord
- (1) Accessory Bag
- (1) Nasal Cannulas
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- User Guide.