This Flip Lid Seal for Respironics DreamStation Heated Humidifier got you covered with some of the best features
Flip Lid Seal for Respironics DreamStation Heated Humidifier Features
- Simply Handwash Technlogy: The respironics dreamstation flip lid heated humidifier uses this handwash only lid to provide its patients with a simple but effective humidification. The lid is easy to wash and will hardly take you five minutes.
- All you need to do is to pour warm water in the sink and add some mild detergent. You can then wash your flip lid seal and thereafter rinse thoroughly. The seal should then be air dried on a flat surface and not under direct sunlight.
- Flip Lid Technology: You don’t have to worry about fitting or opening the lid. Thanks to its flip lid technology, your experience with the seal will be incredible. You will have an easy fitting or lid removal by just a flip of the lid.
- The lid doesn’t also come with any fastening edges or clips. Instead, it comes with a fitting groove around its profile. This makes it easy to use and very convenient for your CPAP machine.
- Lightweight Design: The flip lid seal is made from lightweight materials. This means that you’ll get to enjoy a user friendly technology that minimizes the weight of the machine as much as possible.
- Your Respironics DreamStation CPAP machine will still retain its lightweight touch and you will find movements to be as easy as they were before. In addition to that, this lid seal is also compact in size. This is also another great feature that emphasizes its lightweight touch.
- Simple Care and Maintenance: The DreamStation Flip Lid Seal like we saw can be disassembled and cleaned whenever you find it to be necessary. This is quite commendable if the lid becomes either loose or dirty.
- Don’t forget to clean the lid with your hand. The lid is not dishwasher friendly and as such shouldn’t be subjected to the machine. Just use warm and a mild soap. Then follow the process on the handwash technology above.
- Quick Tool-less Replacement: With constant wear and tear your flip lid seal for the respironics dreamstation will appear worn out or damaged. Whichever the case, you’ll have to eventually replace the lid. This seal offers you the simplest replacement technology. You don’t have to use any tools. Just flip open the lid and fit in a new one on the place of the old one. It is that simple.
- Clear View Technology: The lid also comes with a clear touch. You can easily see through the lid. This is a good move and will help you to monitor the water levels in your humidifier. The same also makes it easy for you to see when some dirt has accumulated on the lid.
Why does your respironics dreamstation flip lid heated humidifier require a lid?
The CPAP machine humidifier requires a lid for many reasons. First, the lid prevents any form of spillage of water in the CPAP unit. If water spills in the CPAP unit, it can easily cause severe damage to the major electrical components.
Secondly, the lid also helps in minimizing the rate at which water evaporates from the humidifier and into your tubing. This is very important since you don’t want the water to run out before you wake up.
What cause you to run out of water from your CPAP machine before morning?
Your therapy will use more water from the humidifier if your CPAP machine’s pressure and your humidifier temperature is on the high. If this happens you will not have an effective therapy. The best thing to do if you realize that you’ve been running out of water before your therapy ends in the morning is to lower the heat settings of your CPAP machine.
Why should I replace my humidifier lid/ seal?
You can replace the lid of your CPAP machine’s humidifier if the machine supports this type of technology. If it does, there are other reasons which might force you to replace the seal such as dirt and damage. Possibly another reason that can also force you to replace the lid is poor fit and water loss.