This AC extension respironics CPAP power cord got you covered with some of the best features
AC Extension Respironics CPAP Power Cord Features
- Two-Pin AC Extension Technology: This cord is a Two-Pin AC Extension Power Cord. It can work with the dual USB port and also the wall plugin adapter. The AC extension respironics cpap power cord, is therefore, very easy to use and supports most power plug inline for various CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
- Single Black Color: the Universal Two-Pin AC Extension Power Cord comes with a simple model. It comes with a single simply black color code. The one-time black color gives the setup a cool look that you can easily use to complement your surroundings easily. It is a simple feature that adds to a great experience.
- Universal Compatibility: It the perfect all-rounder. The two-pin AC extension cord is highly compatible with various CPAP and BiPAP Machine systems. From the Covidien, Fisher & Paykel, DeVilbiss, PMI Probasics, ResMed, to the Philips Respironics, you won’t have any restrictions when using this AC power cord.
- Some of the models that it works with include; All IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Series from DevilBliss, SleepStyle 240 to the SleepStyle 600 Series of the Fisher & Paykel, Philips Respironics PR System One REMstar SE CPAP Machines and REMstar Pro, and finally the AirCurve 10, and the AirStart 10 Series from ResMed.
- 100-240 VACs Power Systems: The AC power cord also works all the power sources that you can find around the world. Thanks to its wide range or voltage coverage that runs between the 100 and 240 VACs. Most countries operate within this power range setup and you won’t require any adjustments to your AC power supply setup.
- Lightweight and Compact Design: The AC power supply cord weighs 5 ounces. It is easy to carry and will hardly leave you with any additional weight. The model is also compact in size and will fit in the purse. If you have a small accessories bag, this AC power cord will fit in and completely disappear. This is a perfect solution for the minimalist.
- Lengthy Power Supply Cord: Freedom of movement is also guaranteed. It doesn’t matter whether you are using the CPAP machine while at the same time charging it or not. With the long length of the power supply code, flexibility is guaranteed. You can move your seat, change sitting positions, sleep comfortably, and turn your head in conversations. The cable is over 4 feet in length and adds to the ease of doing things.
- Instant Charge Technology: There is no switch that you have to turn on for the AC power supply cord to work. Once the cord is fitted in and the power source turned on, the code will pick up immediately and instantly charge your BiPAP machine irrespective of the CPAP unit’s operating flow rate.
Can I use the CPAP machine while it is charging?
Yes. If your CPAP or BiPAP machine is connected to charge with the AC extension respironics cpap power cord, you can still use the machine. However, if the machine is fully charged when you weren’t using it, you are advised to disconnect the machine from the power source and keep your AC power cable.
How fast can the AC extension cpap power cord charge my BiPAP machine?
That depends on two things. It depends on the battery capacity and also the wattage of the AC power supply. A higher wattage will mean a shorter charging timeline. So if you need a fast AC power supply charging experience, make sure that you consider the charging capacity of the power supply vis-à-vis the capacity of the battery.
Will power surge affect my CPAP machine when using an AC power supply?
No. The AC power supply is connected to an adapter. This means that when there is power surge, the amount of power that goes through is limited to the capacity of your CPAP machine. In such an event, the supply is cut and nothing happens to your CPAP machine. With an AC power supply cord system, your machine will be safe.