The AC Power Supply ( 80 Watt) for Philips Respironics System One REMStar “60 Series” CPAP / BiPAP Machine
- Philips Respironics REMstar Plus 260
- Philips Respironics REMstar Pro 460
- Philips Respironics REMstar Auto 560
- Philips Respironics BiPAP Pro 660
- Philips Respironics BiPAP Auto 760, etc — as well as the
- Philips Respironics System One REMstar SE.
Note* It will not work with older “50 Series” System One machines such as the REMstar Plus 250 and the REMstar Auto 550.
- Compact Size: Philips Respironics AC Power Supply for the Philips Respironics system one 60 series comes in a small size. The size is ideal for minimal packing. It is also good for guys who have small accessories bags. The AC power supply measures 6.00 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches in exact dimensions and will fit comfortably in any small bag.
- Machine Compatibility Mode: With any of the “60 Series” System One CPAP & BiPAP machine, this Ac power supply will give you some smooth operation. These machines include the REMstar Plus 260, REMstar Auto 560, REMstar Pro 460, BiPAP Pro 660, and BiPAP Auto 760 among others.
- However, the power supply for AC output doesn’t work with the older “50 Series” System One machines for instance the REMstar Plus 250 and REMstar Auto 550.
- Auto Charge Technology: Once this replacement external 80 watt power supply is connected to your System One REMStar 60 Series Machine it will automatically charge any battery regardless of whether your CPAP system is on or not. It will also work when the System One 60 Series is used with a Heated Humidifier and a standard hose.
- Easy-to-Use Technology: Using this power supply is no brainer at all. Simply purchase a power cord and connect the code to this external power supply. Then plug the whole set up into the wall power outlet and into your REMstar Auto 560. That’s it. The system should pick up automatically.
- Lightweight Design: A perfect combination to long trips, the small size of this AC power supply also gives it the perfect lightweight touch. The model weighs just about 1.2 lbs and is ideal for long trips. It doesn’t add any more weight and you will hardly notice any extra weight when carrying your travel backpack.
- Universal Power Compatibility: For the wall power, there is no restriction to the area that you are. This AC power supply unit has your back. It is designed to work with a universal wall-power range. It works with 100 – 240 VAC and operates at 50/60 Hz. In short, all you need is a wall power socket to get your remstar 60 series auto cpap machine fully charged.
In the box:
- (1) Power Supply